Hello Gorgeous for TupeloDesignsLLC

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hi friends. I have a fun shaker card to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. I am using products from Honey Bee Stamps again for my card.

I started by heat embossing the beautiful floral image from Zen Bouquet onto some black card stock with white embossing powder.

I then did some real simple water coloring with my Finetec water colors. I just dropped in the color without very much water since I wasn't working on water color card stock.

After my panel was dry, I die cut it. I stamped my sentiment onto the acetate directly with some white Staz-on ink. I added some glitter and clear sequins and my shaker card is done.



3 comments :

Jeanne said...

This is beautiful, Alanna! Those flowers look so neat heat embossed on the black cardstock. The watercolors kind of pop, too. Excellent work! :) Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is one amazing card!

Ruth said...

Oh my! This is quite something. The look of those finetec on the black is superb and with those sequins in the shaker it's just so shiny and lovely! Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs